House, 1 Bedrooms (King) + Murphy Bed (Queen) in living room, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
Private, secluded villa faces Florida Bay in view of the fabulous Everglades. Quick access to both backcountry and offshore fishing. Located in a lush tropical hammock in a quiet residential area (rare). The villa is approximately 50 feet from the water. The property contains a wading beach and a free marina with night lights, power and water.
The villa itself comes with a fully-equipped kitchen, full size LG washer and dryer, linens, queen and king beds, Cable TV and a Florida room for dining. Windows, with blinds, in the living room and bedroom cover 80% of the wall giving the feeling of the outdoors being in. Beautiful glass block shower and pedestal sink.
A recent renovation installed insulated windows, new floor tile, new Corian counter top, new dishwasher, new LG French door refrigerator and full size LG washer and dryer.
This is a small ground level house, near the water, not a high-rise and not on a canal, and no density of people problem. This is a laid-back, private atmosphere for those who desire it.
Accommodations: House, 1 Bedroom (king) +Murphy Bed (queen) in living room + 1 Bath (Sleeps 4)
- Sunset View
- ON the water, Bayside, not up a Canal
- Fishing Dock & Swimming area – 300 ft no wake zone
- Marina w/ Boat Ramp – parking for boat & trailer
- Gas Grill
- Full Kitchen w/ Utensils + Microwave, Dishwasher, Icemaker + Catering Available
- King Bed / Queen Bed
- Linens provided
- Flat Screen TVs / Cable TV
- Telephone & Free WiFi Internet Access
- Ground Level – some limitations for accessibility
- Air Conditioned
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Pet Friendly – (Emus and pythons are not allowed)
- Children Friendly – wading beach
Weekly Rental Rates: for up to 4 people
- $1395 up to 4 people
- No damage deposit.
- Plus 12.5% state and county Transient rental tax.